This is my first time blogging..perhaps a good way to pen down things
one feels about stuff.. I have started afresh with my life,leaving behind
everything..I have new hopes,new aspirations,new goals,a new mental
framework and like always my parents,my sister and my dear friends
who have believed in me all the way..it was a nice and fine journey through college life..it was
one feels about stuff.. I have started afresh with my life,leaving behind
everything..I have new hopes,new aspirations,new goals,a new mental
framework and like always my parents,my sister and my dear friends
who have believed in me all the way..it was a nice and fine journey through college life..it was
a journey of friendship,trust,love,competition,winning interspersed
with conflicting emotions like those of enmity,betrayal,hate,loss..butall of this has been a learning experience...what I was when i entered campus is a far cry from what I am today..coming from a small town and getting an
exposure like this was truly an experience..I got to know myself a
lot,made mistakes,learnt from them,learnt how to read people,learnt whatnot to do whom not to trust,learnt how to fail,learnt how to win,learnt
friendship,learnt hope,learnt destiny,learnt relationships,learnt to
fight alone...i didnt have a goal in my life,i never knew whatresponsibility was... i failed in perhaps all aspects but today i can
say i am THE winner..i feel sad for those and i pity them who could not make
use of these years to understand life..my gud wishes to them..
No comments:
Post a Comment